суботу, 8 вересня 2012 р.

ED ANGER SAYS: EAT MORE CHICK-FIL-A

edanger


I’m madder than a gay rooster stuck in a hen-house about this Chick-fil-A thing.
These gays are kicking my acid reflux into high gear with this talk about boycotting Chick-fil-A.
What do they have against chickens?  We’re not eating gay chickens!  And, by the way, there are no gay chickens!  What came first the gay chicken or the egg?  The egg!  Now, hard-boil that you America-hating poultroons.
Marriage is between a man and a woman.  Period.  That’s it.  End of story.  If you don’t like it go to a small island off Antartica and marry whatever kind of freak you want – just don’t do it around me or the USA.
“I do” is between one man and one woman.  That’s the way it’s been since Eve was made from Adam’s rib. Two men doing the “I do” makes me throw up the tuna fish  I just had for lunch.   Two women?  Well, I’m like any red-blooded American and I’m all for two women kissing… but they don’t get to do the “I do” either.   Nope, not while ole Ed is still alive and belching.
So what does this all have to do with chicken anyway?
It’s that moron Rahmbo Emanuel in Chicago who kicked up this shitstorm.  Where does he get off telling Christians to stop eating chicken?   We don’t tell him to stop kissing Obama’s chocolate ass, where does he get off telling us what to put in our stomachs?  If you ask me the whole thing is because he’s short.  Guy has a Napoleon complex. He’s barely taller than my grandson, Teddy, who just turned six.
Rahm can kiss my ass.  I’m going to eat Chick-fil-A every day until there’s no more chickens on the planet and then I’m going to go after the cows.  Because we who believe in traditional marriage will eat all the chickens and cows and pigs we want.  The gays are not going to stop us.  We’ll eat it all until they go away!
Look at this yummy sandwich:
If you don’t want some of that good-lickin’ chicken then you ain’t American!
Ed is calling on everybody to eat Chick-fil-A.   It’s time to put a stop to gays getting married and time to stand up for traditional marriage!
If you’re on the side of traditional American values – and you better be! – then get off your butt and get out there and eat some chickens!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар